- 1 lb Marble Ridge Wagyu Ground Beef
- Blues Hog Bold & Beefy Seasoning
2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 Fresh Tomato, Sliced
- 4 Leaves of Lettuce
- White or Red Onion, Sliced
- (Additional toppings as desired)
- Shape ground beef into 4 large, round patties.
- Generously season patties with Bold & Beefy Seasoning and place over direct heat on a preheated grill.
- Flip and cook to desired doneness. Follow the following guide:
- Rare - cook for 4 minutes or an internal temperature of 125°F
- Medium-rare - cook for 5 minutes or an internal temperature of 135°F
- Medium - cook for 6 to 7 minutes or an internal temperature of 145°F
- Well-done - cook for 8 to 9 minutes or an internal temperature of 160 °F
- Remove from direct heat and cover in a generous amount of shredded cheese, letting the cheese surround the burger. Cover the grill and let cheese fully melt.
- Transfer to your buns and start topping with lettuce, tomato, onion, and your favorite burger topping.