- Pork Shoulder Steaks
- 1 Can of Your Favorite Dark Soda Product
- Blues Hog Sweet and Savory Seasoning
- Blues Hog Smokey Mountain Barbecue Sauce
- Coat your pork steaks in a light dusting of Pork Marinade and Sweet and Savory Seasoning.
- On a preheated grill, sear your pork steaks over direct heat for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- While your steaks are searing, baste your steaks with your favorite cola product.
- After your steaks have beautiful grill marks, move your pork steaks to indirect heat and slather in Smokey Mountain Barbecue Sauce. Let your pork steaks finish cooking for another 10-15 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of at least 155º.
- Remove from heat, rest, and enjoy!