- Marble Ridge Sirloin Steak
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- Blues Hog Tennessee Red Barbecue Sauce
- 3-4 Green Onions
- Start by mixing the marinade. In a bowl, stir together the brown sugar, soy sauce, canola oil, grated ginger, crushed garlic, and sesame seeds. Mix that 50/50 with Blues Hog Tennessee Red Barbecue Sauce.
- Cut the sirloin steak into 1/4 inch strips and green onions into inch-long sections. Weave the strips of beef onto skewers. Add a bit of greed onion on the skewers as well.
- In a bag or large dish, marinade all the skewers for around two hours.
- Preheat the grill. We used Blues Hog Premium Hog Logs in a cast iron tabletop grill for this.
- After cleaning and greasing the grill, place the skewers on. It shouldn't take longer than 1-2 minutes on each side. Remember, for optimal flavor, you don't want to over cook wagyu steak.
- Remove from heat and enjoy.