- 1 Pork Loin
- 1/2 Cup Blues hog Pork Marinade
- 2 Cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Sweet & Savory Seasoning
- 1 Cup Raspberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Cups Apple Juice
- 1 Gala Apple, diced
- 1/2 Cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 Package Fresh Raspberries (6 oz)
- Begin by combining the dry Pork marinade and water.
- Place pork loin in a gallon ziplock bag or sealed container and pour marinade over top. Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours.
- While the pork is marinating, dice the apple and chop the pecans
- After the 2 hours is up, remove from bag and place directly into slow cooker. Thoroughly coat the pork loin in Sweet and Savory Seasoning, followed by the Raspberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce.
- Pour the apple juice around the pork loin. Be careful as to not wash the raspberry chipotle off your pork.
- Top the pork with the pecans, apples and about half of your raspberries. You'll want to save the rest as a garnish.
- Cover with lid and let cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- After the pork loin finishes cooking, remove, slice and serve. Remember to garnish with fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of pecan!