- 2 Cups Rice
- 2 Cups Water
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 Cup Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp Sweet & Savory Seasoning
- 1-2 Tbsp Bold & Beefy Seasoning
- 3 cups Tennessee Red Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion
- Begin by removing the chicken thighs of outer skin and trimming off excess fat.
- Coat in a layer of honey mustard sauce and let marinate in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- After letting the chicken thighs marinate, pat off extra honey mustard and season generously with both Sweet & Savory Seasoning and Bold & Beefy Seasoning
- Place in slow-cooker and cover in Tennessee Red Barbecue Sauce.
- Cook on high for about 3 hours or low for about 5 hours.
- Prepare your white rice according to the instruction.
- Serve chicken thighs over rice and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.