- Egg Roll wraps
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 gal Peanut oil
Egg Roll mixture:
- 2 lbs leftover pulled pork
- 1/4 head of green cabbage - can sub for coleslaw mix
- 1 large carrot - can sub for coleslaw mix
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- ¼ cups Tennessee Red dipping sauce (recipe below)
- Dash of Blues Hog Bold & Beefy and Sweet & Savory
Tennessee Red dipping sauce:
- ½ cups Blues Hog Tennessee Red Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tbsp Blues Hog Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp minced chives
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Finely chop your cabbage and carrot into matchsticks (You can sub these for packaged coleslaw) and cube leftover pulled pork
- In a small bowl, combine Tennessee Red Dipping Sauce ingredients.
- Saute pork, cabbage & carrot. Mix in sesame oil, a potion of your Tennessee Red dipping sauce, & seasonings.
- Once vegetables are soft and pork is thoroughly warmed, take off of heat and start wrapping in egg roll wrappers.
- Use approximately ⅓ cup pork mixture per egg roll wrap and seal edges of egg roll with 1 beat egg mixed with 2 tbsp water.
- Heat peanut oil to 350º. Fry each egg roll for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Place on a cooling rack once done frying.
- Makes approximately 10-12 large egg rolls.
Recipe Created By
Corey Mikes, Fat Boyz BBQ